Niton™ Apollo LIBS Analyzer
The major feature of the Apollo is its portability at 3 kg complete with battery and argon supply. This small compact unit allows easy and safe operation at elevations and in pipeline trenches. The Apollo provides high precision and accuracy on multi-elements as well as CE calculations, despite its compact size and weight.
The laser based Apollo is powered by a Class 3B laser, and includes multi-levels of user safety interlocks ensuring easy and safe operation with minimal training by non-technical users.
- C/CE Analysis in Carbon Low Alloy Steels
- Verification of metal alloys in manufacturing operations
- Field inspection for positive material identification (PMI)
- Qualification of Material Test Reports (MTR) throughout the supply chain
- Quality Assurance (QA) of outgoing production
- Quantification of carbon equivalency and pseudo elements in field testing
Get a quote or request a demo for the Niton™ Apollo LIBS Analyzer
Get a quote!
3230 Wharton Way Mississauga, ON L4X 2C1
Open Mon - Fri (9am - 5pm EST)