Niton™ XL2 XRF Series
Our Niton XL2 Series of XRF Analyzers offers rugged use and returns rapid lab-quality results. Al the units in this series use a 45 kV x-ray tube with and a high-performance Si-PIN semiconductor detection system. Features of these units include:
- Fast startup – Turn-on to trigger pull in seconds
- High value – The value leader within Thermo Scientific, who have installed over 30,000 analyzers in over 75 countries
- Sealed against moisture and dust
- Daylight-readable icons
- Standard analytical ranges on over 30+ elements
XL2-100: The XL2-100 is our lowest priced, and limited application analyzer providing precise analysis of general metals, Lead Paint, and Precious Metal Alloys.
XL2-XRF: The remainder of the XL2-Series includes a dual-filter configuration for added sensitivity for lighter elements, as well as an integrated camera for precise sample positioning. The available calibrations are outlined below.
Data entry is via a touch-screen keyboard, user-programmable pick lists and optional Bluetooth barcode reader and GPS devices . Outputs are via the fixed angle, colour, touch-screen display and via USB, Bluetooth printers and RS-232 serial communications.
- Lead Paint – Industrial
- Lead Paint – Painted Products
- General Metals
- Precious Metal Alloy