Niton™ XL2 XRF Series
- Fast startup – Turn-on to trigger pull in seconds
- High value – The value leader within Thermo Scientific, who have installed over 30,000 analyzers in over 75 countries
- Sealed against moisture and dust
- Daylight-readable icons
- Standard analytical ranges on over 30+ elements
XL2-100: The XL2-100 is our lowest priced, and limited application analyzer providing precise analysis of general metals, Lead Paint, and Precious Metal Alloys.
XL2-XRF: The remainder of the XL2-Series includes a dual-filter configuration for added sensitivity for lighter elements, as well as an integrated camera for precise sample positioning. The available calibrations are outlined below.
- Lead Paint – Industrial
- Lead Paint – Painted Products
- General Metals
- Precious Metal Alloy
Get a quote or request a demo for the Niton™ XL2 XRF Series
Get a quote!
3230 Wharton Way Mississauga, ON L4X 2C1
Open Mon - Fri (9am - 5pm EST)