Radcomm Vehicle Monitoring Radiation Systems
The RC2000 series of radiation detection systems have been designed for detection capability for buried Gamma Ray sources in moderate density materials. The RC2000 can accommodate from 1-5 panels ranging from 69, 91, and 138L for a 2 panel configuration. Detection capability is down to 1.6 uCi for an unshielded source.
The RC4000 series are designed to detect very low Gamma Ray emissions in high density materials, with 1-8 panels with sizes from 69, 91 and 126 L for a 2 panel system. Detection capability is down to 1.1 uCi for an unshielded source.
- Detection of radioactive materials in various density loads
- Various number and size of panels to maximize sensitivities
- Ability to see radioactive levels below ambient background
- Energy Distribution Spectral Techniques for greater sensitivity
- Optional NeuSpec Series for specific Isotope alarms